WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Saturday, March 21, 2015

Going to the hospital

Just a quick update for all of you.
This morning I will be leaving for the hospital.
A terrible staph infection has set into my body causing unbearable pain and fever.
After seeing our town doctor and receiving antibiotics and pain killers; it has only spread, rather than getting better.
It is about a 2 1/2 hr drive to the hospital.
Praise the Lord for people from church who have volunteered to drive me.
Please pray that the doctors will know how to treat it appropriately and that the infection will spread no further.
Thanks,
Gina

No comments: